TTORA Forum banner

381 - 400 of 426 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #382
Denver is big. WHERE in Denver. N, S, E, W?

Cuz N denver is a lot easier to come take a quick look than S Denver is.

·
20,355 Posts
Last i checked denver was tiny. :wiggle:
there are several suburbs though.

What is on the plate to get done on Ron?

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #385
Last i checked denver was tiny. :wiggle:
there are several suburbs though.

What is on the plate to get done on Ron?
Rock lights. LED system like thejeepguy's. Also new bulbs for his instant daylight lightforces. Cleaning and winterizing (spraying) rust areas. Maybe looking at the rear ARB locker leak. Not sure if it is still there)

Oh and drinking beer. :xbeer1:

Anyone is welcome to swing by :D

·
20,355 Posts
i may, gotta see what time i get my arse out of bed.

trying to be like the jeepguy now? are the lights going to be bluuuuuueeee!

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #387
Central Denver...Cheesman Park area. :supergay:
TOTALLY! :supergay: But a cool neighborhood. You aren't much further than FJCruzer (Eric) who is near Coors field. And my seestor who is at 3rd/Clarkson and speer.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #388
i may, gotta see what time i get my arse out of bed.

trying to be like the jeepguy now? are the lights going to be bluuuuuueeee!
I dunno what color they are but if I had my way they'd be rainbow... so ron could be the truck he really wants to be.... :xrainbow: Add some house music and we'll be all set!

Oh yeah and wire up stuff for Tippy's Warn winch to workon ron, (as well as a winch "holder"

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #391
Don't worry the HOW N saturday isn't a big deal. Just more of an excuse to get shit done on ron and hang out. Not a big project requiring tons of peeps.

thats tippy's style though.
And tippy's style is BROKEN :rofl:

·
20,355 Posts
Nate, where you doing that, i would be interested to come spectate for when i get around to doing mine.

·
20,355 Posts
Was actually going to give you a call today and see if i could borrow the jack to get that done here in the next day or so.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I'm pulling my axle tomorrow, but unfortunately that's not really something that can be done at a HOW as my truck will be stuck. :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
So I just got my 5100's in for the front of my truck and realized after searching around that it is not a task I can knock out alone. Anyone done it that would be willing to lend a hand? I seem to keep missing the HOW events.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yeah I am reusing them, Im only going to use the 1.75 setting. I have done suspenssion on cars but it seems like there is just more to do with this truck. May I ask why I would need 2 sets of spring compressors? I have one that I have always used I just want to get as much info as I can before I try this on Monday. Thank you for your input.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #399
Seftey is the reason for 2. You need one on each side of the spring.

381 - 400 of 426 Posts
About this Discussion
425 Replies
60 Participants
Avsfreak1234
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing