TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I'd start a new thread since we hijacked the other pretty bad. Sounds good to me...I think Ben threw out a date of April 14th. That date ok for everyone?

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Nickcuban is trying to get a run to boston on the 31st. If you want to test out those purdy new sliders you should come! :D

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
yeah i used mine for the first time there and they saved me half of my truck

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't I will be at the Daytona Racetrack on Saturday or else I would definately go then the following weekend I will be in Tallahassee area so that only leaves the 14th.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
yotagrl22 said:
I can't I will be at the Daytona Racetrack on Saturday or else I would definately go then the following weekend I will be in Tallahassee area so that only leaves the 14th.

youll only be about an hour and a half away

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got Josh the Richard Petty Driving School in them cars...so I have no idea how long it will take.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
yotagrl22 said:
I got Josh the Richard Petty Driving School in them cars...so I have no idea how long it will take.
Thas only for saturday right? Find a cheap hotel or camp and then wheel on sunday with us! :D Oklawaha is only like 30 min from boston.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have to take Josh to the airport on Sunday morning. He's flying to Tennessee. I'm sorry I just can't make it this weekend. THE 14TH!!! haha.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
i just came from TN so i can tell him all he needs to know. its awesome there and this time of year is beautiful. so now he doesnt have to go

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
xx1joe1xx said:
what part of onf and time of day???????????????????????
I am not sure which part. I have only been out there a few times so I really have no idea where I am going. How well do you know it? Just make sure you have a full tank of gas. As far as what time, that will depend on who wants to go and what time they can get there.

·
Registered
318 Posts
nickcuban said:
i just came from TN so i can tell him all he needs to know. its awesome there and this time of year is beautiful. so now he doesnt have to go
x2 on TN. CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK HOME!!! :aahg:

uh......sorry.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts