TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is everybody in the springs?

I have now moved on to Utah, I am doing well I get to ski all the time. I am about 10 minutes from a great ski resort. :) The only bad part is 3.2 beer. :confused:

I do have a funny story to tell (not funny to me) some of you know I had a 2 wheel drive prunner before coming to CO, stand by on that. Before I went to UT I had to go to FL for 5 weeks do work on some planes. I left my '04 4x4 Taco with a guy that was helping me fix my OLD house in the Black Forest. He is a good guy, a little down on his luck. One thing he is can do is f**k up a wet dream. He is not in the best finical shape and needs money. Having this in mind I told him if he takes my Taco to get the oil changed I would pay him for his time. Well you guessed it in 10 miles of driving he managed to damage my truck. :mad: The right rear quarter panel. Now rember my pre runner, the right rear quarter panel is the exact same place my neighbor in FL backed into and damaged my prerunner.

I guess I must have to always have a bad right rear quarter panel.

I have not gotten it fixed yet.

I hope everyone is doing good.

Wolffie

P.S. when are U'all going TO MOAB?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I am up near Ogden which is north of SLC. It's just a guess but 3 or 4 hours to Moab.

As far as snow we are not IN Ogden we are up in a MT valley and we have a good amount of snow here. The ski areas are doing really good. Everytime a storm is comming the tv says 1 to 3 feet and when it gets here is 4 or 5 inches, it has been a lot of really small storms instead of a few big ones.

As far as Ogden and SLC there is no snow. Its a warm wninter here. The stoms bring snow to the MT and rain to the SLC valley.

I am hardly puting any miles on my truck, only about 40 or 50 a week! I never leave the valley, and when I do its to go shoping for things in Ogden and we take our Tahoe, its got the child seat.

You heading to Moab any time soon?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts