TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just thinking (yeah, it happens...) most of us are along the front range, but what about folks in the outer regions? It'd be handy to have an idea of who's where in case you're far from home and something breaks/get stuck/etc.

The ERT is good and all but a map may be more useful, 'specially if your phone is dead or has no reception... which is known to happen out in the sticks. Plus you could call a cell phone but the person could be miles from home. What good does that do?

Thoughts, input, etc?

>>Dan

·
Registered
71 Posts
i think its a good idea.. one of the other boards i post on has alot of great people.. like if your in any trouble with anything auto related someone is bound to be close and almost always willing to help out... its actually quite amazing

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ike that's true, but is there any way to edit/regulate that? I'm not trying to be nosy or anything... maybe just a town or nearby intersection? I didn't have exact home addresses in mind when I thought about this.

Example:

I live near I-25 and Woodmen in the north part of Colo Springs; my shop is in Black Forest by the liquor store.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
I live in the getto of firestone. Nuff said lol

·
7,735 Posts
I think somebody tried to set this up a few years ago. I don't remember the details tho. I don't know about putting out exact addresses, but I'd be open to showing my approximate location (north west loveland).

·
Registered
734 Posts
Then we can print it on the back of an American flag, along with the code of conduct, then sew it into the lining of our coat, then when we get behind enemy lines we will have a map to safety.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry, I was busy in a bounce house last night. Suz twisted her ankle and it's nice and swollen today.

But yeah Goldmember, I get it... hahaha :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts