TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2006 Tacoma with SAW coilovers up front and Bilstein shocks & Deaver springs on back. Both are about 7 years old. The SAWs have sagged since first installed (which was expected) and the Deaver springs look flat with the bed empty. A few years ago I had to replace the bushings on the TC UCA's so I'm probably up for more work on the UCA's too.

So when is it time to dip into m kid's college fund?

OK - just kidding about the kids. There is no college fund. Um, I mean there are no kids.

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
I have a 2006 Tacoma with SAW coilovers up front and Bilstein shocks & Deaver springs on back. Both are about 7 years old. The SAWs have sagged since first installed (which was expected) and the Deaver springs look flat with the bed empty. A few years ago I had to replace the bushings on the TC UCA's so I'm probably up for more work on the UCA's too.

So when is it time to dip into m kid's college fund?

OK - just kidding about the kids. There is no college fund. Um, I mean there are no kids.
rebuild the SAWs. Have the rear springs re-arched.

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
Hytenor,

Thanks for pointing out the option of reusing my existing hardware. That makes a lot of sense. Although I was secretly hoping you'd tell me that the only option was to SAS it!
rebuild is cheaper :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts