TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to participate in a trail run?

I think anything further than Moab is too far. LOL

But really? for me? Getting to the trail run location is as enjoyable as the run itself, I mean this state is so beautiful and we have the ideal vehicles for getting there...

And I drive further for wheeling more often than I do for snow skiing.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Depends on how often the runs are! I'd drive as far as Moab, which from Redlands is about 10 hours. For a typical weekend type trail run, maybe two hours is about as far as I'd want to go.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Terra and I have left at like 4-5pm on a friday ....gone to Moab .....been back on Sunday evening to work Monday.

Moab is only like 5-1/2 - 6 hours from Castle Rock if you drive normally.

I've also driven across the country twice within a 2 week time frame.

I'll drive almost anywhere to go wheeling.

·
Registered
965 Posts
blown4runner said:
Mols and I are going to the NorCal Rubicon even next year.... yeah but mostly... mostly
me too....but i'm throwing mine on a trailer

·
Registered
965 Posts
blown4runner said:
LMAO... there are few more people from my work that are interested in going up and we were joking around about renting a transport semi and loading all the fawkers on it and driving there... :rofl:
Well i think i have one we can use :eek:

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Like someone said above, it depends.
For a day of wheeling, 2 hours is the most.
Camping - maybe 4-6 hours.

I tow my car to Vegas every year for racing and would go to CA and many other places if I had the money.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL Yeah, I drove to Moab on a Friday night and drove back on a Saturday night. Geesch, and that was my first trip out there too.

·
Registered
140 Posts
my86yota said:
I would drive to CA. for a good wheeling trip. Mine would diffently be on my trailer to get out there.
ill drive just about anywhere as long as i have the gas money and time. and mine goes under its own power :cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts