TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How many helped by Hytenor?

Im not trying to give you a fat head

Maybe kissing a little ass.........for the future!
But Im not admitting it
But you are a wealth of information and always glad to chime in.

Thanks Chris (sp)?

glad you're in norcal Too!

Sincerely
Scott
I goofed I was gonna put it in off topic.........!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Chris' skids made my truck stay alive on the Rubicon.

Thanks chris!

·
Browns Fan on Dirt!
2,996 Posts
Chris has been an inspiration to me as we both over come the same affliction. Heee hee.

Did Chris learn Mickey bombs from the people at the next camp in Calico, in Decmeber of 2003 or something? The guy down the way was doing them and the next thing you know . . .

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Chris(hytenor) is cool...and he's in every thread! LOL Even in the old Delphi forum.

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
99TanTaco said:
I've used quite a bit of his advise, I'd have to say that him and Dick Foster are 2 of this boards greatest resources
I have to agree with that statement 100%.

on a personal Note Chris showed up at just the right moment at last years take over to save my bacon! While hanging on to the trail by a mear thread, and having my finger nails dug into my steering wheel. Chris strolled up, evaluated the situation and supervised/conducted a perfect winch operation to get me back on the trail. Saving me from a pending roll over and certain carniage.

and this winching was not a simple "hook up to the front bumper and yank up hill" Chris evaluated the situation, determined the only way to keep me upright was to attach the cable to my slider and pull my truck sideways up a hill while I attempted to match the winch speed and drive forward thus creating a pendelum action with my truck!

Chris is definitely the man!

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Chris imo is like a ttora wikipedia. Knows everything about this stuff, I know many q's i've had have been answered by him.
I met him down at the takeover and seemed like a hell of a nice guy.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts