TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dunno what catigory this belongs in, maybe off topic?? but just wondering if any one has done a count or atleast a count of how many SFA tacomas are out there now, i know of 3 in bama, one is mine, another my buddie, and one that i saw driving down the road. i know cali, and AZ. has quite a few.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
I know of 2 or 3 here in TN floating around.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
369 Posts
i only know of one in bama 19" of lift and 44" tsl's and its for sale. I buddy of mine owns it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
369 Posts
This off of the subject but how do you like those 39.5 IROKS ? I'm thinking about buying the 39.5" IROK radials.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Live4yotas said:
This off of the subject but how do you like those 39.5 IROKS ? I'm thinking about buying the 39.5" IROK radials.

they do great in just about everything i can put them on, only complaint i have is the sidewall, i wish they were as thick as a TSL or Bogger but i guess thats how they keep the weight down. the truck doesnt see the street anymore but when i did drive it on the road they road pretty good for a swamper.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,393 Posts
zszac111 said:
dunno what catigory this belongs in, maybe off topic?? but just wondering if any one has done a count or atleast a count of how many SFA tacomas are out there now, i know of 3 in bama, one is mine, another my buddie, and one that i saw driving down the road. i know cali, and AZ. has quite a few.
SoCal has two that "I & friends" Have done and one that was done by someone in utah he lives in LA now tho so that counts as SoCal I guess..lol

Norcal has a shit load of them and AZ has a lot too!
 

·
Keyser Soze
Joined
·
540 Posts
I started a count about a year ago, but only a few folks bothered to fill it out. We were at 20 something when the thread and list sort of drifted into the background.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,239 Posts
I have one in TN

Trent

Soon to have a full size hp 44 up front. I pick up the housing tomorrow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,473 Posts
cb77DEMELLO said:
SoCal has two that "I & friends" Have done and one that was done by someone in utah he lives in LA now tho so that counts as SoCal I guess..lol

Norcal has a shit load of them and AZ has a lot too!

Another one in So-Cal here. :welder:
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top