TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
i sold the rims/tires off my 04 for $220 on ebay...they had hardy any tread eft and one of the tires had a screw in it

·
Registered
808 Posts
Probably would get more on ebay or through the paper. Most here don't need the stock tires anymore. Hopefully I'm worng...good luck.

·
Deal Master
2,773 Posts
pikshere said:
I have stock tires from my 2002 Double cab for sale. i would like to know what they would be worth. They have about 30k miles on them. Thanks
Used OEM tires w/30K -
I would say they would only be worth 10-20 bucks a piece as spares IF your lucky.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
grillmaster, on this forum i'd say you are right, but say someone (average person w/o car knowledge) goes to the dealership and gets quoted like 200 per wheel, they will look on ebay and see a set of 4 for like 200 or 300 and think it's an amazing deal. So you might get more than you'd think.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
YoTRacer158 said:
i sold the rims/tires off my 04 for $220 on ebay...they had hardy any tread eft and one of the tires had a screw in it
dang i thought it would be worth more...i was thinking like 300 or 400 for all of those 4 tires...man i was off...lol... :banghead:

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
that's what i'm saying though, they might be on ebay if you find someone who needs them for a reason other than a trail spare.

·
Deal Master
2,773 Posts
KStacoma said:
grillmaster, on this forum i'd say you are right, but say someone (average person w/o car knowledge) goes to the dealership and gets quoted like 200 per wheel, they will look on ebay and see a set of 4 for like 200 or 300 and think it's an amazing deal. So you might get more than you'd think.
I still say I'm Right :p
The original Post says TIRES - it doesn't mention Wheels-
I assumed he was just referring to the rubber

Originally Posted by pikshere
I have stock tires from my 2002 Double cab for sale. i would like to know what they would be worth. They have about 30k miles on them. Thanks

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
pikshere said:
check with used tire shops nearby...figure $10-20 ea...maybe.

ebay is your best bet though.

I wound up giving mine away cuz noone would buy them.

·
Split it open-Eat it out!
659 Posts
pikshere said:
they are worth exactly the amount someone is willing to give you for them. :D

·
Registered
102 Posts
yep ebay is your friend. I sold my stock wheels and tires for 365

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
9 Participants
Spenc121886
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing