TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,294 Posts
i sold the rims/tires off my 04 for $220 on ebay...they had hardy any tread eft and one of the tires had a screw in it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
808 Posts
Probably would get more on ebay or through the paper. Most here don't need the stock tires anymore. Hopefully I'm worng...good luck.
 

·
Deal Master
Joined
·
2,773 Posts
pikshere said:
I have stock tires from my 2002 Double cab for sale. i would like to know what they would be worth. They have about 30k miles on them. Thanks
Used OEM tires w/30K -
I would say they would only be worth 10-20 bucks a piece as spares IF your lucky.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,130 Posts
grillmaster, on this forum i'd say you are right, but say someone (average person w/o car knowledge) goes to the dealership and gets quoted like 200 per wheel, they will look on ebay and see a set of 4 for like 200 or 300 and think it's an amazing deal. So you might get more than you'd think.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,692 Posts
YoTRacer158 said:
i sold the rims/tires off my 04 for $220 on ebay...they had hardy any tread eft and one of the tires had a screw in it
dang i thought it would be worth more...i was thinking like 300 or 400 for all of those 4 tires...man i was off...lol... :banghead:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,130 Posts
that's what i'm saying though, they might be on ebay if you find someone who needs them for a reason other than a trail spare.
 

·
Deal Master
Joined
·
2,773 Posts
KStacoma said:
grillmaster, on this forum i'd say you are right, but say someone (average person w/o car knowledge) goes to the dealership and gets quoted like 200 per wheel, they will look on ebay and see a set of 4 for like 200 or 300 and think it's an amazing deal. So you might get more than you'd think.
I still say I'm Right :p
The original Post says TIRES - it doesn't mention Wheels-
I assumed he was just referring to the rubber

Originally Posted by pikshere
I have stock tires from my 2002 Double cab for sale. i would like to know what they would be worth. They have about 30k miles on them. Thanks
 

·
Going John Galt
Joined
·
31,839 Posts
pikshere said:
I have stock tires from my 2002 Double cab for sale. i would like to know what they would be worth. They have about 30k miles on them. Thanks
check with used tire shops nearby...figure $10-20 ea...maybe.

ebay is your best bet though.

I wound up giving mine away cuz noone would buy them.
 

·
Split it open-Eat it out!
Joined
·
659 Posts
pikshere said:
I have stock tires from my 2002 Double cab for sale. i would like to know what they would be worth. They have about 30k miles on them. Thanks
they are worth exactly the amount someone is willing to give you for them. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
yep ebay is your friend. I sold my stock wheels and tires for 365
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
9 Participants
Spenc121886
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing
Top