TTORA Forum banner

How much for 01-04 Sport Buckets?

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  pretacotrd 
#1 ·
I have a set of nice oak colored buckets out of a 2002 D-cab Limited which I am going to be selling. I need to know what I can expect to sell them for. These are the ones with the power lumbar and manual seat bottom tilt on the driver's seat. Thank you.

#3 ·
pretacotrd said:
I have a set of nice oak colored buckets out of a 2002 D-cab Limited which I am going to be selling. I need to know what I can expect to sell them for. These are the ones with the power lumbar and manual seat bottom tilt on the driver's seat. Thank you.
i'll give you $300 for both of em :)

you can probably get more...

#6 · (Edited)
pretacotrd said:
I might have to keep you in mind on that offer. Keep an eye out on the Texas board because I will be posting them once I figure out what they're worth.
where are you located? i'll pick em up!

edit: btw, you said Limited... those are leather right? i just ass/u/med but i'd better ask :)

#7 ·
Over at customtacos.com sets of S-Runner seats (= Limited) typically carry asking prices of circa $350 - $400. In the last 2 weeks or so someone offered a set on eBay, with an asking price of $600. He got 0 bids. This should give you an idea of the asking price range in the open market...

#8 ·
nastynate said:
where are you located? i'll pick em up!

edit: btw, you said Limited... those are leather right? i just ass/u/med but i'd better ask :)
I am in the Austin area. These seats are cloth, but much nicer than the seats in a SR5 truck, like mine. These have deeper side bolsters, power driver lumbar, manual seat bottom tilt, and fore/aft adjustable headrests. They also have cloth on the back of the seats, where the SR5 buckets are vinyl on the back and down around the sides of the seat bottoms. E-mail me your e-mail address so I can send you some pics. I am at finkle@ev1.net

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.