TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there. I have a TRD supercharger(black model)...that I am having the dealer take off very soon for selling purposes. The s/c'r has approx 35-40k miles on it. It was put on by toyota, and will be taken off by toyota. I have ALL the parts and two belts, all still in the original s/c box with the manuel.
My question is, how much should I ask for this thing? I mean, when I bought it, I spent $2500 on it...now they seem to be going for even less.
Would $1,000-$1200 be about right for what I got? I mean, I still have to pay about $350-$400 to have toyota take it off.......
Just curious?

·
Registered
758 Posts
$1000-$1200 is about the going rate for an S/C. Do you have any fuel mods that you will be selling with it? and when you go to sell it let me know i have been looking for one fpr my 3.4.

·
Registered
401 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, why are you taking it off? And what year and engine size is your truck?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
prerunnerguy said:
$1000-$1200 is about the going rate for an S/C. Do you have any fuel mods that you will be selling with it? and when you go to sell it let me know i have been looking for one fpr my 3.4.

Hey there....nope, just the supercharger. I'll let you know. It should be coming off soon, as I have to trade in my truck w/o the blower to get my new one.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
stucktaco said:
If you don't mind me asking, why are you taking it off? And what year and engine size is your truck?

Hey, I am just taking it off because I am trading in my truck. They wont give me anything extra for it on there, so it was kind of a no-brainer to remove it.
My truck is a 2004 3.4L It will fit ANY 3.4L tacoma.

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
i paid 1700 for mine brand new so thatll give ya an idea, 1000-1200 is about right

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok....thanks for the info. I didnt want to rip off, or be ripped off...so I thought I would ask.
I'll be posting it on here first for beween $1000-$1200. Thanks guys!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts