TTORA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, i was just curious to know how much it would cost to install the toytec 3" pro deluxe 1000 lift kit in general (on a 95 tacoma lx v6 4W drive xtended cab)? i am from the bay area - pittsburg, ca. area. Kinda scared to do it myself- especially dealing w/ suspensions.... how much should i be looking at to spend for complete install?
thanks in advance...mike

·
Registered
101 Posts
around $350 bucksss maybe, I'm happy I living in Peru right now, is so cheap here , around $ 50. 00 ,

·
Registered
521 Posts
S

Just do it yourself. Took me like an hour tops because I was f-ing around in between corners. Its so simple. The hardest part was the spring compression, but I rented the compressor for 10 bucks at autozone.

·
Registered
75 Posts
i say you do it yourself. you get a sense of accomplishment when your finished. no reason to be scared. just take your time and insure that you do it all correctly. we built my suspension for the front and rear of my trucks so if you have any questions ill be more than happy to help you out as will many others in this forum. dont spend money when you dont have to. :)

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
put up a post in your local chapter and get some help!

·
Registered
854 Posts
Pizza and beer should do it. The Nor Cal Chapter is very active and will probably help you out if you ask nicely! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts