TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got in from some serious flying time in Hesperia, picking up a friend who crashed in BFE. Since I haven't had this taco for too long, ...HOW MUCH HEAT can the airbag machinery take??? 75mph landings, some fairly hard, and no boom-boom. I am wondering what this stuff reads before I get a bag of dust on my chops.... I am sure some of you have tripped this pig, and is there an easy way around it?? Fuse pull, etc?? :xdevil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,257 Posts
rojodiablo said:
I just got in from some serious flying time in Hesperia, picking up a friend who crashed in BFE. Since I haven't had this taco for too long, ...HOW MUCH HEAT can the airbag machinery take??? 75mph landings, some fairly hard, and no boom-boom. I am wondering what this stuff reads before I get a bag of dust on my chops.... I am sure some of you have tripped this pig, and is there an easy way around it?? Fuse pull, etc?? :xdevil:
its not the landing that will do it, its sudden and extreme decelleration. i doubt you did jumping or anything like it at 75mph, hell i prerun race courses and no faster than up to 30-45 mph and im setup for it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good. Thanks guys. Yeah, we hit a long stretch where we could step out to 75-80mph for a while, then got caught out in the wind when the road dropped out from under us. I'm not done building it yet, but it is already almost as good as my old truck ever was. Being 1500 lb lighter obviously helps a lot.At least it flies straight!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,294 Posts
doesnt the airbag disable with the locker engaged? or is it just ABS?
 

·
Stinks like fish
Joined
·
986 Posts
The Dark Side of Flo was after work She Would go over to Joe's Truck Stop and turn some tricks to make ends meet since the customers at Mels were such lousy tippers :cool: .. Little known trivia fact about that character from Mel's Diner..
 

·
Not really here...
Joined
·
3,013 Posts
Bryanccfshr said:
The Dark Side of Flo was after work She Would go over to Joe's Truck Stop and turn some tricks to make ends meet since the customers at Mels were such lousy tippers :cool: .. Little known trivia fact about that character from Mel's Diner..
Flo a hoe?
I didn't know.
 

·
Stinks like fish
Joined
·
986 Posts
synovus said:
Her daughter's confused too now, or is a hoe? Alice's daughter or Flo's?
Flo, I thought you should know, your kid is a Ho.

Nobody new, how grouse it would be, to visualize the mess that your "grits" meant to be. They have antibiotics for that Flo. No I won't kiss them.
 

·
Not really here...
Joined
·
3,013 Posts
Bryanccfshr said:
Flo, I thought you should know, your kid is a Ho. Nobody new, how grouse it would be, to visualize the mess that your "grits" meant to be. They have antibiotics for that Flo. No I won't kiss them.
LMMFAO!!!!
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
12 Participants
HardTaco
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing
Top