TTORA Forum banner

How often would you wheel, given the opportunity?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Cracker
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously, I know we'd all probably like to be on the trail every weekend, but realistically, given the opportunity, how often would you like to have an outing to attend?

Myself and the Regional Directors want to gauge the level of interest in wheeling on the forum so that we can make our efforts count where everyone wants them and it's going to be most beneficial for all.

You are basically telling us how often you want to wheel, so thanks, and please post up your thoughts...

·
Premium Member
5,955 Posts
Wheel

I usually hit the Mall weekly......:)

Honesty Quarterly is realistic...
If you said monthly.........YOU A LIAR lol

·
Registered
532 Posts
i try to go some place new every few months. id like to hit longs next month and then nationals in farminton and hopefully squeeze in one more trip before the year is over.

·
Split it open-Eat it out!
659 Posts
want and ability are two completely different things. Unfortunately for me I am working 60 hours a week and I have two small kids at home. I can either stay home and hang out with my kids or go wheel and deal with momma who would be rather pissed. I can probably make a couple of runs a year, simply because every trip becomes a whole weekend.

·
Old School
938 Posts
I voted monthly as I would like to do some kind of trail ride at least once a month, even it is just heading to the Den for a few hours. More than likely I will do something every other month. There are quite a few places near central Texas now so the chances are better to get out more. As far as places like Gilmer and others up north, might try and to get up there at least once a year...

Lookin forward to getting my truck trail ready this weekend. The TO in June will probably be my first run in a long time. Might try and hit the Den before then just to make sure the truck is ready to go...

Later all...

·
Registered
314 Posts
I might be able to realistically do every other month. Before and during the 1st year of marriage it was every month. We had a baby a little over a year a go and have not been out since katemcy takeover, but we are catching up and should be able to become more active very soon.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
I think I can realistically do one or two big events a year (Takeover), but day trips I might be able to do on a monthly basis.

So, to be honest about it.. cut that in half and say one big event and six little ones a year.

To fit in with the way your poll was written, that's probably closest to quarterly.

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
With everywhere decent being minimum 4-5 hours away, it is hard to do more than a couple a year. Besides that, 6 months of the year are too hot w/o A/C.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
i put monthly and if everything gets back on track I will and usually did before this falling out I had.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Monthly

For me, at least once a month. I try my best for twice, but it's usually the 3 weeks in between that allow me to repair the shit that's broekn from that 1 weekend of wheelin'. Looks like now (hopefully) I have worked out all the bugs (over $5000.00 later).

1 - 20 of 32 Posts