TTORA Forum banner

How often did you visit the GA Homepage?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before you were alerted to changes, honestly, how often did you visit the GA Chapter homepage ... www.georgiattora.org

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Once a year, it never changes, you know what is there, not much, no reason to visit more often.

·
Registered
823 Posts
I'd say more than once a year, but not often. Everything was always outdated, and filled with dead links to trail rides from several years back.

When I did go to the homepage, it was mainly to hit the forum link.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Wow! Actually I'll admit that I have visited there to see what was up every few days but not until now did I check out the update. Looks very impressive! Just the other day I was checking out a few other chapters and noticing how well done some sites were done and how some chapter's are, well, struggling. I thought about how many people visit the GA Chapter forum and did kind of wish our home page looked a little more modern and detailed like some of the other Chapters. I would never have mentioned it or complained because a) I know how much time goes into maintaining a web page b) I wouldn't know where to start. But after seeing the I have to pay homage to the designer(s). Thanks a lot Nicole and whomever else had anything to do with the new design. IMO this is a big step in the right direction! :D

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
I have a bookmark that goes straight to the forum, so i never looked at it unless i was signing on remotely, but i will be looking more now

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I go thru the homepage to hit the board.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
WTF is juice

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
I have a bookmark that goes straight to the forum, so i never looked at it unless i was signing on remotely
Exactly. Never looked before, probably won't now. I'm here (when I'm here - which is less and less) for the boards

·
Registered
525 Posts
i check it every once in a while, although now i have been eagerly checking it to see the updates on it. it looks great, and if we continually update certain pages, add pictures and such i think that may draw more traffic to it, i know i would look at it more often if we did something like that.

And its our main page, its whats on our stickers, its the first thing new members see. its important it looks nice

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
everytime I come to the GA board I go through the homepage.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts