153 Posts

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
[B]Definitely not enough![/B]

Davidtaco said:
Just curious...

-David

When I lived in Texas I could go wheel'n anytime I wanted with the "den" only 20 minutes away.

But since I moved and cannibalized my truck for the trip up here to Indy. I have not gone since moving 7 months ago. Before the move I would say I wheel'ed at least 2 times a month. sometimes everyweekend on a good season.

can you say wheel'n withdrawls?????

·
Registered
255 Posts
On average since I owned my truck ('02)....2 times a year. :D I guess I consider wheeling more than the average dirt road, more of an "organized" thing. I've been all over the surrounding area but it's not much "wheeling" as it is dirt rutted roads.

·
Stinks like fish
986 Posts
Davidtaco said:
Just curious...

-David

I use my 4wd often going down the beach and through the sand trails.. but to be honest that is not hard wheeling, that is just driving to the fishing holes. I enjoy organized events but I don't get to go very often due to my schedule. :mad:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Davidtaco said:
Just curious...

-David
Not nearly enough anymore. Used to live in an area where I could wheel everday if I wanted to, but in the past year or so I get out once a month on average.

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
4xClover said:
No..you just keep coming up with wonderful excuses!! :D

What was my excuse this past weekend? Oh wait I didn't have one but decided to not say I was going because I had inventory Friday night. Well we went to the bar after work (saw Yogi & Shelly there) and didn't end up getting home until about 4am. hehe

·
---------------
3,569 Posts
Crash said:
What was my excuse this past weekend? Oh wait I didn't have one but decided to not say I was going because I had inventory Friday night. Well we went to the bar after work (saw Yogi & Shelly there) and didn't end up getting home until about 4am. hehe
Sorry....just couldn't resist. :D

·
Registered
499 Posts
it depends on the time of year. Now I go probably 6-8 timer per month That is typical september-february. March - August I go probably 1-3 times per month. It's just to hot here june - august to do alot of wheeling.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
About this Discussion
66 Replies
61 Participants
TOYOTA
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing