1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Whoever the girl is in the A7X shirt, props. I know I'm going to like you if you have that good of taste in music. One of my top bands.

Looks like nate has his new tires on. I'll be joining here shortly, so I'm excited to see how he likes them in Moab.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Nice Pics! I had a fun time even though I wasn't having anything worked on.:D

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Nice pics Molly! Damn if I'm not in about 20 of them. :D

·
Registered
397 Posts
Whoever the girl is in the A7X shirt, props. I know I'm going to like you if you have that good of taste in music. One of my top bands.

Looks like nate has his new tires on. I'll be joining here shortly, so I'm excited to see how he likes them in Moab.
haha well i am the girl in the A7X shirt lol and I LOVE MUSIC its my life...we were attempting my front diff change didnt go so well...lol

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha well i am the girl in the A7X shirt lol and I LOVE MUSIC its my life...we were attempting my front diff change didnt go so well...lol
LOL you mean Diff oil change... (A diff change woulda been something else) But we know what you mean!

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Well awesome. I'm stoked to meet you. I heard about your diff troubles, hopefully you can get them sorted out. I had the same issue on mine. Took some creative engineering and 6 or 7 feet of cheater bar, but we got em. Best of luck!

·
Registered
397 Posts
yeah those plugs are so on there...but we will figure it out wither way...lol the last concert i was at was NIN...lol

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
God I LOVE LOVE LOVE NIN! *sigh* I miss seeing Trent!

Oh and it's Ron that has a FAT ass Isaac... not Troy... LOL

·
Registered
397 Posts
trust me molly you missed and awesome show at RED ROCKS...i was so hyped about it i had the tickets for like 3-4 months and MAN WAS IT WORTH IT.....lol next concert Staind, Seether, Papa Roach Dec 2 because i am too poor for AC/DC :(

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
See I want to see Peter Gabriel next time he is out. I'm old skool that way!

·
20,355 Posts
Have been wanting to hit up some of the boulder trails like flat irons and miller rock, but it depends on $$$$ for me. We will have to see.

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Same here... if i go play it has to be CLOSE, like boulder close, if not closer than that... and since they did away with my Brighton OHV park, im screwed!

:soapbox:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts