TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
<null>
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TO CANCEL JUST YOUR MEMBERSHIP (KEEPS THE FREE BASIC ACCOUNT)

If, for any reason, you wish to cancel your DelphiPlus membership for up to seven days after signup, you may do so by emailing us at [email protected]. To cancel automatic renewal at any time, go to your Account Status page, check the box next to "I wish to cancel automatic renewal..." and click the 'Cancel' button. If you signed up via PayPal, you must also cancel your subscription at PayPal.

If you have one of the higher subscriptions, you can ask them to pro-rate it or refund it in its entirety, depending how many days past the 7 day limit.

THIS OPTION CANCELS THE ACCOUNT IN ITS ENTIRETY

You can cancel your Delphi Forums account by visiting your My Forums page, then click on 'My Preferences.' You'll see a cancel option on that page. Keep in mind that this disables your Delphi Forums account - it does not completely purge your information from Delphi Forums' records. If you wish to create another Delphi Forums account in the future, you will still need to submit an email address and Membername that differs from what you previously used on Delphi Forums.
If you do not want to 'lock up' the email address associated with the account you are closing, it is strongly reccommended that you change the address to a non-working one, BEFORE you close the account. This will allow you to 'reuse' the email address with your new account.

·
---------------
3,569 Posts
Good post - but I have to keep my Delphi account since I host the SW Tacoma board on Delphi - UNLESS us AZ peeps can create this format on the AZTTORA domain..hmm....

·
Eats Own Boogers
1,489 Posts
Yea, I didn't think about that. I've already canceled my account and have yet to find if my local chapter (CO) moved over here or something. I'm still having a good time messing around here!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
TQM3 (Last IFS in AZ)
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing