TTORA Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
i had this happen once in a truck i was borrowing from a friend.... dog had explosive diarhea all over the cab, then i cleaned it out as best I could, threw a towel over the seat, and gave a hitchhiker a ride....

he smelled worse than the dogshit....

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
told you it works

·
Registered
823 Posts
I left my sunroof, windows (partially), and rear hatch down one day while I was at working (was supposed to be a nice day). Well, it started pouring rain about 30 minutes before my lunch break... and I'd forgotten that I left my windows down.

Needless to say the inside was SOAKED. The seats.. the headliner...floors. Cup holders had water standing in them..

I had no choice but to use a towel to soak up what little I could before going back to work. It was pretty much dry the next day (hot humid Georgia summers), and stunk so bad.

I went through an entire bottle of Lysol disinfectant spray, a bottle of Oust disinfectant spray, and what was left of a bottle of Febreeze. I took the carpets out and used a carpet cleaner on them, and let them dry in the sun.. sprayed them with more Lysol. Sprayed the headliner down again, as well as the seats.

It still stunk on hot days. The smell eventually went completely away by the next summer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, a couple days ago I had my sick dog in my truck and the poor guy shit all over the passenger seat. I've tried a couple carpet cleaners and febreezed the hell out of it but there is still a smell. Anybody got any ideas or know what works best for getting the smell out of my truck? Thanks.
Charcoal briquettes throw them under your seats about two per seat leave for as long as it take to absorb the smell, even works for cigarettes and all other smells.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts