TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok. WE have at least 5 members who have ponied up for memberships so Here is what and how you pay.

1. If you paid for a FL4WDA membership last January you only need to pay $10.00 to cover your membership to United.

2. If you are not a member of either FL4WDA or United you will pay $15.00 for a membership to both organizations.

3. Please include an extra dollar ($1.00) to cover any Paypal charges. Anything that is left over will be donated to the FL4WDA. This is a free club for me too. :D I should not be charged for you guys to join these awsome clubs.

Any questions PM me.

Paypal
[email protected]

Neil

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
So whats your paypal email address?

·
FL VP
962 Posts
Neil426 said:
I'm waiting on Tim to get me his bunch-o-money. He's got 3 or 4 peoples money right now.... so as soon as I have a total of 5 sets of dues I'll send them in.
I have mine and Harrys...The 3rd person I told you about will now have to pay for thier own

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
WTF? I thought everyone was all gun-ho to do this? Come on you freakin slackers!!! This is important stuff! If you dont do your part to help the people who are fighting to keep OUR trails open then stuff like our upcoming takeover will be a thing of the past!!!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yep, I'm going to send everything in this Friday.

List of FLTTORA members who:

Want to be setup as FL4WDA and U4WDA members.
Charles Flanagan $15.00
Harry Forsythe $15.00
Ben LeCouris $15.00
Tim $15.00
Current FL4WDA members that want U4WDA membership

Brian Parmann $10.00
Neil McKenzie $10.00

Correct me if I'm wrong.
;)

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I need a new FL4WD sticker now too...:D

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
usmcracing said:
So am I,

So wasn't there a form to join U4wda?

Ummm yeah :rolleyes: Where have you been? Are you new to this board? 2tense has a link on one of the land use threads I think...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts