TTORA Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to replace my front fender flare and my friend is getting glass so I wanted to know how to remove the front fender flares without braking them. I see the screws there, but I know there has to be more holding them on. If there are rivets, as I am sure there are, can you replace them if you accidentally break them? Is there an easy way to remove the rivets without braking them? Thanks all.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Look on Bushwackers site. They have an entire removal/install instruction sheet.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
No problemo. You're welcome

·
Registered
313 Posts
I responded to this question on toyotanation.com also.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
I responded to this question on toyotanation.com also.
http://www.bushwacker.com/instructions/31920.pdf

Since youve already done this, can you click on the bushwacker link and go through their installation instructions? Can you add any extra input on each of the steps....tips, hints etc.

My flares are sitting in my garage as we speak and i dont want a shop doing it for $250-300+....ill just do it myself. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
http://www.bushwacker.com/instructions/31920.pdf

Since youve already done this, can you click on the bushwacker link and go through their installation instructions? Can you add any extra input on each of the steps....tips, hints etc.

My flares are sitting in my garage as we speak and i dont want a shop doing it for $250-300+....ill just do it myself. :rolleyes:
LMFAO!! Good one:rolleyes: I was going to keep my pie hole shut, but you just opened the door.:clap: :clap:

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
LMFAO!! Good one:rolleyes: I was going to keep my pie hole shut, but you just opened the door.:clap: :clap:
uhh..i was just wondering if the guy had any more tips or things to look out for when installing "Glassworks fenders", because im almost certain that installing this

isnt the exact install procedure as this

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Marnes: I thought you were being a smart ass. His comment just seemed redundant without adding any extra useful info. I must be getting old.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
313 Posts
uhh..i was just wondering if the guy had any more tips or things to look out for when installing "Glassworks fenders", because im almost certain that installing this

isnt the exact install procedure as this

Marnes,
I'm taking it as 'the guy' that you're talking about me. Maybe I misunderstood Sincity post or MAYBE you did. I guess we'll have to wait and see what he says. From his quote,

I need to replace my front fender flare and my friend is getting glass so I wanted to know how to remove the front fender flares without braking them. I see the screws there, but I know there has to be more holding them on. If there are rivets, as I am sure there are, can you replace them if you accidentally break them? Is there an easy way to remove the rivets without braking them? Thanks all.
. . . I understood that he wants to use his friends fender flare to replace one of his that was damaged. In no way, did I think Sincity was installing glassworks fenders so my advice on toyotanation only applied to removing fender flares.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Marnes: I thought you were being a smart ass. His comment just seemed redundant without adding any extra useful info. I must be getting old.:rolleyes:
Marnes,
I'm taking it as 'the guy' that you're talking about me. Maybe I misunderstood Sincity post or MAYBE you did. I guess we'll have to wait and see what he says. From his quote,

. . . I understood that he wants to use his friends fender flare to replace one of his that was damaged. In no way, did I think Sincity was installing glassworks fenders so my advice on toyotanation only applied to removing fender flares.
Just crucify me! haha Sorry Mojave/Slergio, im a dumbass...when im on the boards i usually dont have time to read every post and this time i just looked at Sincity's thread title and assumed he wanted info on the install of new glass :doh: :doh: :xsmash:

carry on gentlemen

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Just crucify me! haha Sorry Mojave/Slergio, im a dumbass...when im on the boards i usually dont have time to read every post and this time i just looked at Sincity's thread title and assumed he wanted info on the install of new glass :doh: :doh: :xsmash:

carry on gentlemen
I guess we're both getting old:rolleyes: It's all good. I just grabbed at the humor and ran with it.

·
Registered
313 Posts

carry on gentlemen
No problem, we hashed it out like gentlemen, without lashing insults and expletives.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
No problem, we hashed it out like gentlemen, without lashing insults and expletives.
LMAO!! You sir, I challenge you to a duel:dualing: May the one with the hairyest chest win...:) I fart in your general direction. It's all good. Glad your a good sport.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts