TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Going to be getting an iPod soon.. how do you guys use/mount it in your rigs?

Brian

·
Registered
119 Posts
You should think about getting a Pro-Fit mount. It makes a great sturdy place to mount anything, all you do is pop the center trim out and it attachs with 2 of the stereo mounting screws.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha, it's a miracle I can post anything to this board at all... Haha, yeah, I guess I subliminally mimicked the wording of your thread!

Brian

·
Registered
469 Posts
valkyrie said:
someone recommended pro-fit, but they don't list a Taco with a VSM.
I replied to your thread with the right link. I bet it would also work for the iPod as well.

Also, Dyingyak was who recommended it to me. I'll be ordering one very soon.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
valkyrie said:
Brandon - I have a similar thread going for GPS & someone recommended pro-fit, but they don't list a Taco with a VSM. Did you recently post a pic that had a cell phone mounted? (I saw it here not too long ago) If so, which mount did you use?
Pro-Fit does make a VSM for Tacomas because thats the one I'm using The model is a TY-72-98:
http://www.pro-fit-intl.com/Adobe/TY-72-98.pdf

With on the GPS, dependind on what size and type you get I might recommend mouting it from the grab handle on the a-piller. It makes it a lot easier to see when driving than to look down over at the stereo. All I used for it was a series of RAM mounts that probably cost $20 in all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts