TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I just bought my third Toyota. I've had my FJC for about 2 months and 3,000 miles. I've been on about six trail runs since October. My last Toy was a Taco 01 TRD ExtraCab V6, Auto, Color coded loaded. Before that I had the 1990 longbed with the V6 Manual tranny.

Merry Christmas.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!
Merry Christmas to ya! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all, Merry Christmas Back At YOU!

I'm in San Diego, CA. Spend my time wheeling in Borrego, Otay, and other areas withing 2 hours of me. A group of us will be going out to Borrego.

Where: Anza Borrego
When: December 28th.
Details: We will be meeting at 225 Palm Canyon Drive, Borrego Springs, CA at 9:00AM. That's roughly 170 miles from L.A. This should be a great way to close 2006 and make some new friends for 2007! May want to bring edibles, hydration, camera...dunno if a CB will be necessary but always fun to have a chat while on the trail. I'll post weather info as we near the date of the trip so everyone can bring appropriate attire (no ball gowns or tuxedos necessary).

All rigs and experience levels are welcomed. The official thread for this run is over on the FJCruiserforums.

We have another run planned for borrego on the 6th:
coyote canyon is a little different from Sandstone, I would suggest roock rails for the trip
second, we can meet at the circle in Borrego springs
9 am
1/6/07, Saturday
be filled up with gas, and have your tummy filled. ready to run, we wlii jump up into th e canyon, do a run and should have time for some more exploring if all goes well. For more info check out adventure4x4.net.

Frog

·
Registered
34 Posts
Merry Christmas, and Welcome. Im Jealous of all you FJ guys. The dealership here doesnt even have one on the lot and said it will be almost six months until they get in another.

·
Registered
100 Posts
MTN_BKDUDE said:
Merry Christmas, and Welcome. Im Jealous of all you FJ guys. The dealership here doesnt even have one on the lot and said it will be almost six months until they get in another.
do a search if you really want one. I belive you could find one within a few hours of your local. Nice country up there!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
Gnwhite
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing