TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I already did this, but apparently not. I've been off-roading for a few years now, and just recently picked up an 87 4Runner with an SAS, 5.29 gears, 5 to 1 t-case and a couple other things. This is my first Toyota and I honestly don't know why I waited so long to get one. It's a blast! Well, hope to see you all around and if you're in OH, KY, IN, or WV, give me a shout and let's go wheeling.

Bill

·
Registered
553 Posts
Hey Bill!

Check out the Ohio board if you haven't already... a lot of really cool people there. I live on the north side of Cincy, and go to school at UD... right in your neck of the woods... too bad my truck's at home Frown :(... Welcome!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My Runner is down right now with a busted birf, so it'll be at least a week or tow before it gets put back together. I saw where you guys were in Wellsville on the Ohio board. Looks like it was a real good time. I still can't believe Una is wheeling a new FJ as hard as she does. More power to her! I'm really looking forward to getting out with you folks in the near future. Thanks for the welcome.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!
Now post a pic of your truck!

Check out the Newbie Tech thread and Search button to answer over 90% of your questions! Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
3,164 Posts
TEJASYOTA said:
Welcome to TTORA!

Check out the Newbie Tech thread and Search button to answer over 90% of your questions! Enjoy!
wow what took you so long salcker your slippping :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TEJASYOTA said:
Welcome to TTORA!

Here are a couple pics of the truck. Oh, and I read a lot before I start asking questions. I find that most of the questions I have have already been answered at least 100 times. Except for tire questions. Not a whole lot of opinions on what the best tire is. :banghead:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts