TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a complete full width High Pinion Dana 44 drivers side drop for sale. Axle is out of an 74 F100 with approximately 68" WMS but is easily cut down to 62" for a stock width Tacoma. If you want a high pinion, they will all be full width and will require cutting down... The F100 & F150 1973 to 75 44RS axles are great to start your build up. These years come with 2.75" diameter axle tubes with ½” thick walls and removable coil mounting cast C’s, standard issue Dana 44 ball joints and a separate bracket for the pan-hand bar that is easily removed. Most come with drum brakes in this year range, however this is one of the rare few with discs. It doesn't matter though, because you will be changing everything from the knuckle out for the correct lug pattern anyway. This axle is essentially the same as all the other high pinions asside from the fact that there is no leaf spring perch cast into the center section of the diff as with the f250 leaf sprung version (which allows you to weld your perch at any angle or if your linking the rig, will not leave an ugly spring perch un-used) and it has 1/2" axle tubes instead of the typical late 70's 3/8". This is a sought after axle for that fact and it took an extremely long time for me to track it down for myself. But with thing being as they are, I am no longer able to complete the swap... $400 obo

A set of deaver three leaf add-a-leafs with around 10k street miles on them... basically new, no heavy loads. SOLD
Weighs about 30 lbs

2.5" downey lift spacers & all the hardware SOLD
weighs about 7 lbs

Downey 1 1/2" lift shackles SOLD
Weighs about 10 lbs

All items are located @ 97739 La Pine OR for your shipping cost calculations

Thanks
Joel

·
Registered
3 Posts
Joel, do the downey shackles have greasable bushings? if so i would rather buy those than make my own. Im located in Bend so i could simply pick them up from you, ive actually admired your truck while it was parked down at the old mill several times, very nice rig :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey joel i replied to your thread on coota you listed there that you were selling your bumper also, though its not mentioned here. if your still selling it i'm interested, im in bend so just let me know if your still selling it and we can arrange something

1 - 12 of 12 Posts