TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
I bought a set of 7 leaf 7inch rear springs for $190 a spring. Shipping was $50 each from Canada to GA. Should have them next week.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
tenntaco said:
With pictures like this, I'm guessing their springs aren't really built for performance.

Page 2

Toyota Tacoma Lift at Play
A happy customer from Alabama has sent some pictures of his Tacoma out on the trail. The install took about 3 hrs or so, I could immediately notice a better ride, feel of the road. My truck rode like a sports car. I Still haven’t loaded it up enough to completely sag the springs yet, these are strong yet still offer great flex. I recommend these to other taco owners all the time, most taco owners complain about "*******" or other taco lifted springs because they said if u want more flex u sacrifice Load ability, or vice versa, well I tell them with you guys, the springs will offer excellent load carrying plus great flex. Don’t know if I sold them yet?? But I have put the word out about u guys. All in all good job, I now have 1.5-inch shackles, the truck is about 5 inches now, and with the shackles the flex is really awesome. Thanks guys, I really love these springs. Paul

·
Registered
119 Posts
tenntaco said:
They might make great springs. I don't know. I just think most of the trucks in their gallery look ridiculous ;)
That rear shackle could use a little more angle!

·
Banned
1,521 Posts
Dyingyak said:
That rear shackle could use a little more angle!
for real.. That thing looks like it would get all of 2" droop.. Not to mention you couldn't stuff the wheel any.. So.. wtf is the point!?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts