TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a REALLY BIG wagon and matching trailer. This is the largest wagon I have ever seen, and I have seen quite a few.

The bed of the wagon is 4 feet long, and 2 feet wide. Double bench seats, seats 4. From the ground to the top of the back of the seat it is about 3 feet tall! There are seatbelts with submarine straps on the front bench seat for little ones. The wagon has safety steering so it does not get tippy when you steer (steers just like a real car, not an axle on a pivot like cheap wagons). I also have the stake sides (like on the trailer) for the wagon if you take the bench seat off. Wagon has 900lb capacity. Rolls easily on air tires with bearings. Sturdy metal frame under finished and hand painted wood.

The trailer bed is 2.5 feet long and 2 feet wide. The trailer has a hitch pin so you dont have to use it if you dont want to. Trailer also has the addition of a spare tire and rack with water bottle holder.

My 4 and 7 year old are with the wagon in the pictures to give you an idea of the size. I am asking $400 or best offer. Pictures are here: http://www.parksoffroad.com/temp/wagon/

Shipping would be difficult, but I will work with a long distance buyer on getting it to them. We may be able to TTPS it there!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tacotoby said:
Nice kid carrier :)
Thanks. Its been a lot of fun! You put the kids and dog in the wagon, your cooler and gear in the trailer and hit the fair or park or whatever. Used to take it to the park with the model rocket and rc stuff in the trailer to play.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Is it a bitch pulling em up hills?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
terrivh
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing