TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody going this year? I plan on going if I can get all my loose ends wrapped up.

I have to get tires and a cb first.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Anybody going this year? I plan on going if I can get all my loose ends wrapped up.

I have to get tires and a cb first.

I'd like to go.......but I'm going on our 9th Toy120 Mojave Road trip, an that will tap any extra $$.....
Why don't you come out with us instead? :rolleyes::D

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I won't have my shit ready by then. I need tires. My spare tire has a torn side wall and my right rear has a plug in the sidewall.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
I won't have my shit ready by then. I need tires. My spare tire has a torn side wall and my right rear has a plug in the sidewall.

Nice!!! You best go get some tires In the next couple of weeks!!! :saw:;)

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I might not make this one now either. Now they want me to work at sema and it's the same week.

Hump n bump is the 7th and 8th

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Its on my list to do, we'll see if I make it. Dates? or I could look it up.

It starts on the Last day of SEMA!!!! :cool:

I might not make this one now either. Now they want me to work at sema and it's the same week.

Hump n bump is the 7th and 8th
It starts on the Last day of SEMA!!!! :rolleyes:

So you go out Friday, after the show is broke down, grab a spot to camp, sleep...........then get up in the morning for the big runs!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
3 Participants
speedway blue
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing