TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1499 Posts

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, the dates are set :D Dec 16/17 at Bentup! it may take longer than the weekend but most of it should be done.

weeeee!

hecklers welcome

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sisyphus said:
Consider yourself heckled
it will only count if you are actually there. :p

what's your GVW tare now...6,000#? :rofl:

·
Bear's Chauffeur
2,240 Posts
About time

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts
WEEEEEEEEE!!!! Very nice. Now make sure to get your hiney down to AzRocks to hit more of the good stuff. As usual, we require pics of the post swap.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
hytenor said:
Ok, the dates are set :D Dec 16/17 at Bentup! it may take longer than the weekend but most of it should be done.

weeeee!

hecklers welcome
yup, when putting the steering axle in the rear only, its takes a little longer. :lmao:

do we get t osee pics or is it a secret?!!?!? :D

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Bentup??? :shame: - what's wrong with Chris's garage? :dunno:

you asked for it.....

hytenor said:

weeeee!

hecklers welcome

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
So uh...want to get rid of those 33's Chris? :D

Good luck and I've been waiting for this for awhile now so it better be worth the wait!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
hytenor said:
it will only count if you are actually there. :p

what's your GVW tare now...6,000#? :rofl:
Oh, I'll be there. You can watch me swap in the new CAT engine and tractor axles I got for the Taco.

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
grumpy said:
yup, when putting the steering axle in the rear only, its takes a little longer. :lmao:

do we get t osee pics or is it a secret?!!?!? :D
:confused: :confused: you are confusing my with The Dick, LOL....he's the one who wants to do rear-steer on a Taco ;)

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
JESSE_at_TLT said:
Ah, glad to hear it Chris. Give us the details...
Diamond axle, 64" with LC hi-pinion, ARB, 4.88s, Longfields, bunch of other heavy duty stuff I can't remember, LOL
AllPro's coilover SAS kit with ride-adjustable coilovers.
haven't figured out what wheels and tires (35s) just yet so will be running my OE alloys and 33s for a while (axle is set up for a 4.5" bs)
I'll be using 1.5" spacers in the rear until I get around to a Diamond back there as well ;)

since this will be the first AP kit install in Norcal (that I know of) there will be plenty of pics and notes on the install.

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sisyphus said:
Oh, I'll be there. You can watch me swap in the new CAT engine and tractor axles I got for the Taco.
awesome!! you gonna go with treads? :p

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tweeter said:
So uh...want to get rid of those 33's Chris? :D

Good luck and I've been waiting for this for awhile now so it better be worth the wait!
I'll get the list of fs stuff up soon. I'm going to run my 33s until I figure out what wheels/tires to get.

1 - 20 of 1499 Posts
About this Discussion
1.5K Replies
112 Participants
hytenor
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing