TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although that means jack shit since I really don't know about 99% of you on here now! :) (I haven't been active since 2009).

So I should probably say, "Hi, new guy here. Nice to meet you all".

Anyway, long story short, gave my dad my old 02 DCab back in 2009. Been driving a camry since then until today since I purchased a 2014 DCab 4x4 TSS Edition. So I'll be lurking around the forum a little more now. Hope to make one of the meetings when they come around to the west side again.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome Back!

Any plans on the new truck?
Nothing yet. I want this one to stay nice longer than my old one did! But when I'm ready I'm starting with some sliders. Then a small lift and a couple of ARB air lockers. No electric locker this time. I want air all around. :)

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Who are you? :D

You probably want to check out TacomaWorld for more stuff related to your new truck.
Who am I? Who the hell are YOU!! Lol.

What's up man. I see you still have my old trucks twin (kinda). How have you been, bro?

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome back! Sadly I don't think we have had that many new members come along since you disappeared lol We'll get a meet setup over that direction soon :)

:lmao:
Looking forward to meeting some new people!

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
damn u disappeared too ?

us noobs gotta stick together :lmao:
LOL. I'm back to being a noob. Stock 4x4, open, open. Shit, at least with my 02 I had a rear locker from the start, lol. I'm just glad to be back in a truck again man.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hola newbie :lmao: whats up bro !
Hey what's up man! So I'm finally seeing more names from back in the day coming around. I see almost all of you have different rigs now. And here I am, back to square 1. LOL.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome back!

Liking that new truck?
Hey Frank. I absolutely love this new Taco. By the way, is that CB shop you told me about years ago over off 59 still around? I need to explore new options for a CB since the one I left in my 02 will not fit nicely anywhere in the new truck (no ash tray, lol). I'm thinking a Cobra 75 or a Midland, but need to talk to the guys there about some "work" they did for me back in the day.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts