TTORA Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Meant to ask, what happened to the silver taco you had?
It got totaled in a pretty nasty wreck. Oh well.

No, the CB shop has been closed for a while now, and I don't have any connections for that stuff at all any more.

I never did mount a radio in mine, there just isn't a good place for that at all. I had mine all setup with quick disconnects and it rode in the back seat while I was wheeling. I took it out when I was just driving around.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Hey what's up man! So I'm finally seeing more names from back in the day coming around. I see almost all of you have different rigs now. And here I am, back to square 1. LOL.
sorry for the late response ...took the wife to Mex for a little r&r ...yeah got a a new/old rig...85 4runner three years ago ...had a 94 truck between this one and the 02 taco ....got to wheel spring creek in the 94 before it closed. Looking forward to some wheeling in the 85 soon ....just bought a 2014 Trail last weekend. Should be able to tow the 85 easy :cool:

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
Never disappear...
Just been on pavement for a while!!!

CARLOS FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!

Ohhhh wait... n/m....

Welcome back to 4lo country!!

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Never disappear...
Just been on pavement for a while!!!

CARLOS FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!

Ohhhh wait... n/m....

Welcome back to 4lo country!!

LMAO. Yeah, I don't think so, Joe, lol. Barely had time back then. Definitely don't have time now. Just getting back into the swing of things. But will definitely be around more now.

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
damn u disappeared too ?

us noobs gotta stick together :lmao:
This thread is like a who's who of people that disappeared. Paging Yames.

Great thread Carlos!

:xbeer1: Whats up guys!?

Been a while (09-25-2013)
Haven't had a computer at the house, & frankly hadn't missed it either.. but I have truly missed you all.
Can't wait to hang out and throw back a few brews with ya'll

Maybe a meeting at the new and improved Yota Ranch soom? :dunno:

Good to see everyones doing well too... :)

·
Reppin the Flips on TTORA
796 Posts
Welcome back, Carlos

... Wait. Who am I?!!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
About this Discussion
34 Replies
18 Participants
grillmasterp
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing