TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to hell and looking forward to it. Why you may ask because there will not be any gays. Hell is ment to be red and firey not pink and flowery.

Discuss.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
:jack: :flipoff4:

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
obex26 said:
I am going to hell and looking forward to it. Why you may ask because there will not be any gays. Hell is ment to be red and firey not pink and flowery.

Discuss.
They have gays in Michigan! you have been fed misinformation.:D

for those of you that do not know. there is actually a town in Michigan whos name is Hell! Geography lesson over, class dismissed

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discuss what? You seem to know yourself well enough, you also believe in Hell, and you also believe you are going there. There's nothing here to argue, disagree, politicize, or flame (ha... flame... get it?) you with. ...ummm good luck with that......?

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I shave my balls three times a week. Mainly to keep sweat out. It also looks damn good.

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
obex26 said:

Discuss.
I'm going to hell because that is where all the great wheeling is. :D

Later,
....Mike

·
Registered
829 Posts
Welcome :xdevil:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Mike said:
I'm going to hell because that is where all the great wheeling is. :D

Later,
....Mike
Or.. If you picture heaven like I do, there will be the perfect wheeling, and I can modify my truck however I want, free of charge. I will also know how to do all the work with ease. If I want rain, I say rain, and it will fall. You will also never blow out tires, or break parts. You can also wheel as much as you want, because you will never have to work. In hell, your tires will burn and you will never wheel. You will spend eternity changing tires with a screwdriver and lube as your only aids.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Interex said:
Speaking of heat, has it warmed up yet for anybody? I know it's only the end of January but just thought I'd ask.
Hell no. Its cold, rainy, and windy right now. I have been waiting to wax my 4-runner all month.

·
Registered
202 Posts
obex26 said:

Discuss.
Thats just religious bullshit, God is not going to send you to hell because you are gay. As long as you are a good person and good to others you have nothing to worry about. Don't feed into religious scare tactics that some idiot made up.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Tweeter said:
Do you use a regular razor or Mach 3 it?
Quattro.

I want that shit as smooth as it was when I came out of the womb.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Tweeter said:
Do you use a regular razor or Mach 3 it?
I 3 it, others just suck. this should help you. CLICKY lol

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
phatman said:
I 3 it, others just suck. this should help you. CLICKY lol
oh my god :lmao:

Combined with body waxing, a shorn package can give you the sleek appearance of a Greek god.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
20 Participants
purity
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing