TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright i keep deciding on a lift then changing it after either i asked questions or some odd reason so i now am asking the "experts" lol i am going with a ARB winch bumper and a winch later down the road so i know my lift needs to be coilovers in front and then i also have my rear leafs starting to sag and am not much on AAL so i am trying to decide on a lift that has coilovers and wont fail on me but somethin that will give me a new leaf or maybe where i can get a new one to match the front if need be i want atleast 3in lift this is my DD also so i am not gonna SAS it. i looked at the 3.5 fabtech and it wont allow me to get it all cause my damn ADD downey makes a conversion but its 600 dollars and i'm trying to stay at or under 1500 for my lift so my question is which lift should i go for? i am just getting overwhelmed with it or is there a sponsor that can maybe fit my price range to acheive 3 in with a new leaf or something? i am not opposed to go 6in if its only like 100 more dollars cause they dont require the add conversion so what are your opinions? i have searched and found several nice things on the lifts i'm just really not sure what my best value would be to go 3 with the manual hub or a 6in

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
Grow up, and make a decision dude.

It's YOUR truck, and YOUR money, and you want US to decide for you? Decide what you want your truck to be capable of, do some homework & reading, and choose the right lift accordingly.

There's a reason that there are hundreds of lift options out there - it's because everyone wants something different out of their rig.

Based on what you said, it sounds like Donahoes or SAWs with aftermarket UCA's (Possibly coupled with a 1" or 2" Body Lift) would be the best thing for you, but it's YOUR DECISION.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I got the Camburg 2.5 coilovers(sway a ways) and there Upper control arms and i really love them. It made my truck drive so much better on and offroad.

www.camburg.com

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
i would go

Saw 2.0 (they are cheaper than the 2.5) with Alcan leafs. I love my set up, but thats just me.

You wont get 3" out of the coils without the manual hubs. I have mine set at 2.5" and they work great.

I am not a fan of the drop braket lifts, but if you want 6" without sas thats going to be about your only option, with ADD anyways.

What do you use your truck for, other than DD? Do you take it offroad? If so what kind of wheeling are you wanting to do?

Good luck

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I like the combo I have, see sig. If you want to save money...get out of this hobby. Ain't no money to be invested here...just fun:2cents:

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
saw 2.0 and deaver 3 pack.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts