TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I screwed up...evidently I told my sister that if she took my three kids for New Year's last year that I would take her three kids this year for new years...I just had 4 more kids show up at the door...like Halloween only the munchkins are staying...New years with 7 kids ages 3-13...Yippeee...thank god for Pay per view and Pizza!!!!

Anyway, hope everyone has a happy and safe new year, I know it will be better than mine!!!! Need a night wheelin' Run!!

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
next to me, you are lucky.

yeah,,next year has gotta be better.fu '06!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
well at least your girlfriend didn't go to another state and all your buddies and co workers deside to have couples parties! so now i am sitting here at home by myself drinking really good beer with no one! only lived in this town for a year and a half and haven't made alot of friends here my age. i would drive back to my old city to hang with friends but then it started snowing and shit! dont feel like driving and hour in the snow to not drink so that i can drive an hour back home!

all right i am done feeling sorry for myself...

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
ocdropzone said:
So I screwed up...evidently I told my sister that if she took my three kids for New Year's last year that I would take her three kids this year for new years...I just had 4 more kids show up at the door...like Halloween only the munchkins are staying...New years with 7 kids ages 3-13...Yippeee...thank god for Pay per view and Pizza!!!!

Anyway, hope everyone has a happy and safe new year, I know it will be better than mine!!!! Need a night wheelin' Run!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What were you thinkin'? YOU do it to yourself!!!

Happy New Year!!! :xbeer3:

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
KRYPTO(dale) said:

But yea i do have it lucky compaired to you, take it easy man, hope things are going well and get better for you in 07!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hope this finds you all relaxing doing what you like to do most in the last few hours of 06, I'm gonna surf, drink coffee, listen to the BANGS and hit the rack, snowing in the mtns so will be skiing by 8:30 tomorrow.

Have a great 2007.. stay safe and healthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Hey Turner Classic movies is showing Marx bros. movies and my wife just cooked a great dinner. I've got all the alcohol I want and don't have to drive. Roaring fire in the fire place.
I got my new skid plates installed today.
I'm ready for Moon rocks.
I guess its the end of a good year.

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
KRYPTO(dale) said:

hmm, might be a tie. :p

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
Texan1983 said:
so now i am sitting here at home by myself drinking really good beer with no one!
Sounds exactly like my New Years!

I would rather have the house full of kids! (...as long as they're all potty trained)

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
wslytoy said:
I watched my gf get drunk, I stayed sober, then I fucked her! HA!
you really need to seek help...professional help...perhaps better than what you see now :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
wslytoy said:
I watched my gf get drunk, I stayed sober, then I fucked her! HA!
lol i guess it was that time of the year again huh wes, the only day she will get wasted so you can stick it in her pooper and she can remember why she only does it 1 time a year...

LOL

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Ha Ha... Atleast I had some show outside. Was about 1am and I heard a nice crunch outside. On the street outside, some fool (drunk no doubt) ran into the back of a truck at 40mph. Was waiting for a wreck, kinda bumbed there was only one here. The interesection I live it really sucks as far as people driving, rolling stopsigns, peelouts, near hits, etc.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
hytenor said:
you really need to seek help...professional help...perhaps better than what you see now :rolleyes:

I actually stopped going :D

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
DesertTRD said:
lol i guess it was that time of the year again huh wes, the only day she will get wasted so you can stick it in her pooper and she can remember why she only does it 1 time a year...

LOL

actually..... she won't let me ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts