TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had one on my 01 ex cab v6. Now I'd like to get the same Jardine 89209 cat back on my 03 Double Cab V6. I emailed performance products four days ago and asked them why it is not carried, but I never heard back (I guess I'll call them in the morning). Summit has it listed, but it has no description, and the only way I found it on that website was to type in the part number. The ship date on it is May 19. It did not seem right.

So, I'm wondering why this system is so hard to find. I really liked my fist one. Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
3,081 Posts
I had one on my 01 ex cab v6. Now I'd like to get the same Jardine 89209 cat back on my 03 Double Cab V6. I emailed performance products four days ago and asked them why it is not carried, but I never heard back (I guess I'll call them in the morning). Summit has it listed, but it has no description, and the only way I found it on that website was to type in the part number. The ship date on it is May 19. It did not seem right.

So, I'm wondering why this system is so hard to find. I really liked my fist one. Any ideas?

http://www.jardineproducts.com/

·
Registered
159 Posts
No problem. Always willing to share a good deal :xrocker:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Call Jardine/Doug Thorley: 951-739-5900

Talk to Nick, he will give you a good price too.

·
Registered
159 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts