TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
please keep ON TOPIC threads ON TOPIC .... here is the home of some that didn't follow the rules :D

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
i can't follow directions and posted this in the ROTM thread :)

"Hal" owned by Mike Z, Cumming, GA
1985 4Runner, SR5
Bone Stock except-
Rough Country 3" suspension lift
Hasn't been wheeled yet though....

lovely matching red-engine

Jared calls it my "candy-truck"
I love this one! I grew up hunting with my dad in an 85 sr5 regular cab truck with those graphics in gray. If i ever find a straight one my wife knows it is coming home no matter what! Some 31" bfg all terrains and I'll daily drive it until it dies!

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
I'm thinkin' motor mashin'! I arrived late to this ride and just followed the sound of Brad's motor on the rev limiter to locate everybody! Ha!

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
any posts that are OT will be put here...
:rofl:

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
mine got deleted and i dont feel like posting it back up again. fawk it i dont really care

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mine got deleted and i dont feel like posting it back up again. fawk it i dont really care
huh?? you're still in the thread, and you followed directions! good job gregory!

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
oh nm i thought a special someone changed the thread title and this was the ROTM thread.

im a ratard

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
I 'm glad U can't get smacked w/a ruler over the internet! I HATE RULES ... my pic was still the best!:rolleyes: We don't have to submit our own rig as long as we obey the rules do we? Maybe next month!

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
But submitting ur own photo is kinda gay ... kinda like gettin a B'day card from Colin or something ... besides who takes pics of thier own rig? Ooops I stand corrected ... never mind.

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Of course U realize Alan & Katie get the bedroom friday nite due to this FIRST LADY! Ha!:)
ha! of course you realize you'll have to put your rc crawler back together on your own for that, right?!

my 4runner is having a serious overheating issue, so i'm not sure when we'll be up.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
AAAAArgh! Actually they requested first, nothing personal.

Whaaa? Time for a V-6 radiator? Or is it just a T-stat?

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i'm teasing! but i'm still not sure if we'll make it up friday :p we are a definitely for saturday tho... when do you think yall will be there?

and we're flushing the radiator today, wait til you see what the coolant that came out looks like!! and i'm in the market for a fan shroud, and a few other tune up items. Hopefully its nothing major, but we'll see.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
very true indeed!

your pictars are now famous as it is on the homepage:)

1 - 20 of 163 Posts
About this Discussion
162 Replies
34 Participants
cztheman64
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing