TTORA Forum banner

121 - 140 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
I tow my '84 with my Taco, and I get abuot 8 or 9 mpg when towing.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
I tow my '84 with my Taco, and I get abuot 8 or 9 mpg when towing.
Do you get better mpg with your trailer barrel rolling down the interstate?

·
Registered
72 Posts
:)

Awesome. Ya know? My mom would be so proud of me... Im at school and im on ttora the majority of the time.. she would be so proud! Do you guys think she would be?? :lmao::D:D

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Awesome. Ya know? My mom would be so proud of me... Im at school and im on ttora the majority of the time.. she would be so proud! Do you guys think she would be?? :lmao::D:D
I had dialup at home till I was a junior in college.......

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Welcome to what the rest of us off task at;) Lecture or TTORA? Easy answer to that one!

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
My worn out Webered 22r gets 20 avg! Ha! Take that fuel injection! :D (just don't ask me to get anywhere fast or get too far off camber :eek:)

...I can't remember what this thread was about anyway.
hey ted, wana race?;)

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
No she would be proud of you bc you seem to be able to function on your own without her there holding your hand and telling you how super you are.

I had dialup at home till I was a junior in college.......
06 was when we got dsl at my house

·
Registered
3,527 Posts

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
I forgot Jonathan made this picture hahahah

·
Registered
1,934 Posts

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Ouch. You guys are killing me. just bringin up bad memories and hurtin my feelings. lol. :flipoff4:

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Ouch. You guys are killing me. just bringin up bad memories and hurtin my feelings. lol. :flipoff4:
I'll make it upto you, who wants a mutton chop ride?

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
24.8 mpg on my last fill up! :flipoff4:
I don't believe you, but I do find it funny that this thread was started so posts could be moved into here, now people just post in it

121 - 140 of 163 Posts
About this Discussion
162 Replies
34 Participants
cztheman64
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing