TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no, ranting because IN taxpayer dollars are paying for the *^$$& stadium and then this monkey comes along and all this $ goes directly to the *%^#[email protected]#^ football team's franchise owner.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
878 Posts
DriftinCO said:
no, ranting because IN taxpayer dollars are paying for the *^$$& stadium and then this monkey comes along and all this $ goes directly to the *%^#[email protected]#^ football team's franchise owner.
If you don't like socialist support of sports ...stop watching them!
this is how it works out side of New York, for new stadiums in small & medium markets ...be happy that the folks in Indy now have a nice new place to hold job fairs!! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
145 Posts
bluetaco said:
If you don't like socialist support of sports ...stop watching them!
this is how it works out side of New York, for new stadiums in small & medium markets ...be happy that the folks in Indy now have a nice new place to hold job fairs!! :)
I was wondering when you would pipe in with some sort of comment. Thank you for being brief and sparing us all the diatribe.:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't watch them...at least not where i pay for them...lol

but so far it hasn't ebbed the tide of sociocapitalisticexpedinvestalidocious!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
878 Posts
Commutacoma said:
I was wondering when you would pipe in with some sort of comment. Thank you for being brief and sparing us all the diatribe.:p
Proof positive....You anticipate me posting yet don't know what to expect.
Talk about managed expectations...genius!
:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
878 Posts
DriftinCO said:
I don't watch them...at least not where i pay for them...lol

but so far it hasn't ebbed the tide of sociocapitalisticexpedinvestalidocious!!!
you still have the purity and joys of NCAA sports! Awesome Baby!!
...when I gain greater wealth I plan to donate a women's gymnastic complex at ASU and find sponsorship's like "The Pommel Horse presented by Bob's Bikini Wax Emporium and Sports bar!"

BTW, way to coin a new phrase word...get it published three times and it will be in the dictionary!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,296 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top