TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i just purchased my new truck finally!!!!!! i just got home the other day from over seas playing ARMY, and was looking for a truck then i found this one and couldnt pass it up!!!!!!
its a 2003 dc tacoma 4x4 with the trd package, grey interior, new tires, 70,000 miles, 3.4L v6, automatic, power everything, spray-in bed liner.
its in great shape, no dents very few scratches
and NEVER BEEN OFF-ROADED!!!! the locker has only been used a handful of times!!!! im so excited
now to order no coil-overs, uca and deavers!!!!
here is some pics of how she sits for now at least

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
Good for you. Welcome home and thanks.

When is the SAS? You do live in Utah, correct? LOL

·
Registered
215 Posts
nice...now hopefully you stay home long enough to wheel that sumamabitch!!! get it dirty soon!!

WELCOME HOME!!!:D

·
Registered
455 Posts
thanks for serving.

and good luck with your truck!

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Howdy and Welcome back home. Good to hear the big sand box didn't get the best of you?

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Thank you sir. Nice ride, exactly what I bought. Good luck on the mods, and welcome to TTORA

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for all the suport guys, its great to be home but i would do it again just to keep this country safe for us all and our familys!!!!!!

im thinkins SAS in a couple years or so, but for now ill just do HOES and DEAVERS. yes i do ilve in utah also.

i paid $18,000 and she is imaculant, i cant belive how clean she is. also all the maintance has been done at a stealership, so its runs great plus it is a toy ha ha

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Congrats! You've got the best 1st mods lined up already. That's a nice rig. God Bless you for looking out for us.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Thank you for giving this country the ultimate gift, putting yourself in harms way for the rest of us. Welcome to the board!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks to everyone for all the props, but truthfully the heros are the guys that aint making it home or the POW'S. but thank you!!!!!
ill get some dirty pics up soon and i agree about the md flaps, thet'll be gone asap ha ha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts