TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm a geologist. Working on a uranium exploration program right now in the middle of nowhere. The weather sucks, but the rotor wash from the chopper is kicking up a lot of snow and making the minor blizzard look like a major one.

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Great first Korea and Iran, now Canada is exploring WMD materials? :D

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Our biggest WMD is poutine! People seem to lose the will to fight after eating that garbage.

This uranium is destined for Candu reactors, with the exception of countries that have reactors and are pursuing nuclear weapons development (India). I think the vast majority of our uranium is bought by the US and zee Germans.

·
Registered
550 Posts
thats such a badass job. I wish i could do something like that when i get older! Instead i'll probably be stuck doing something with computers :(

·
Registered
587 Posts
Dick Foster said:
Oh there's no problem with the flying. It's putting up with all the snot nosed kiddies like you that gets to be tiresome.
:lmao: Hey next time you need help carrying your bags to your car from stater brothers don't be asking me for help ;) :p

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
white_eskimo said:
thats such a badass job. I wish i could do something like that when i get older! Instead i'll probably be stuck doing something with computers :(
Here are my shots from a place I worked a couple of years ago, lots of glaciers, helicopter time, and grizzlies. The Coastal Mountains album has shots of the same area. Would love to live near there, but the 10 months of fog per year would be a bit much.

And like Dick said, a good job for when you're younger, I'm looking to work in the office now that I have a daughter, will miss the field work.

·
Registered
550 Posts
mudferret said:
Here are my shots from a place I worked a couple of years ago, lots of glaciers, helicopter time, and grizzlies. The Coastal Mountains album has shots of the same area. Would love to live near there, but the 10 months of fog per year would be a bit much.

And like Dick said, a good job for when you're younger, I'm looking to work in the office now that I have a daughter, will miss the field work.
Truely beautiful. If you are looking for an intern, here i am :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts