Registered
3,712 Posts
welcome!
watcha doing in chile?:D
Mike

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Bienvenido, amigo! Awesome climb up that sand dune! Aside from the engine swap, what other modifications have you done to your hilux? Please post pics and more videos of Chilean off-roading!

Saludos,

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
equin said:
Bienvenido, amigo! Awesome climb up that sand dune! Aside from the engine swap, what other modifications have you done to your hilux? Please post pics and more videos of Chilean off-roading!

Saludos,
Thank you for your compliments.

This hilux have a front suspension with coil, 4 links and panhard. The rear suspension have GMC 63" leaf spring whith a homemade "revolver shacke". F&R Rancho RS 9009 with cab. compresor. Full interior roll bar....and a lot´s of extras.

Here it´s a pictures in accion on the second twistedandes jamboree in Chile

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
meithkiller said:
Welcome! :D That is AWESOME! More please... :xrocker:
Yep, I agree. South American D-cab hiluxes are cool. Built ones that wheel South America are even cooler!

- Thread hijack - got your message Keith! Thanks a bunch for offering to help, amigo!! I think I got it fixed, though. Still leaks a drop or two, but not like it did when I first tried to replace it. So I'm back to driving it again. Woo hoo!

Back to the thread - Esta chevere esa foto! Pon mas del hilux y de las escenas de los Andes! (That pic is cool! Put more up of the hilux and the Andes scenes!).

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Awesome... It's great to see what the rest of the folk around the world get to play with and where... Though it does suck that we don't get some of those trucks designed for the international market... here...

Oh and welcome to the forum... BTW

·
Registered
663 Posts
equin said:
snip...- Thread hijack - got your message Keith! Thanks a bunch for offering to help, amigo!! I think I got it fixed, though. Still leaks a drop or two, but not like it did when I first tried to replace it. So I'm back to driving it again. Woo hoo!
...snip
Excellent, good work! :kewl:

Now back to the pix in the Andes...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts