TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
make offers on this stuff, need it gone
stock ifs diff
chevy dana 44 housing with flat top knuckles, btf hi steer on passenger side, ruff stuff diff cover
4.88 gears, install kit, and new carrier (brand new in box)
Stock IFS rear end
Toyota 8" 4cyl Motive 5.29 gears(15 miles on gears), install kit, solid bushing (brand new in box)
14" bilstein 5100 (brand new)

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know. But I want to go back to school and get more certifications so I can make more $$$$.

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Weld certs aren't so expensive to cause you to sell a truck, and real companies pay for the cert. Any good paying welding job is going to require a test anyway. Passing that weld test should certify you IMO. I just wouldn't work for someone who wants me to pay for my own certs. I've never paid for a certification. In my experience companies that expect you to have certs are crappy companies, companies that test and certify you, on the clock for that matter, are good companies.

Ps forum rules require you post a price.

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
My bad, did you mean go to school to learn other processes so you can then obtain or be capable of obtaining other certs? :D

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
My bad, did you mean go to school to learn other processes so you can then obtain or be capable of obtaining other certs? :D
:wife: lol

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ttt

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ill be home in 2 weeks.

Okay funny who ninja edited my original post? Lmao.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No they are for a Dana 44. And yes the Tacoma axle already has them installed.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not going to lie. The corbeau seats are in bad shape, the sun got to the fabric, the carpet is cut where I put in the dials.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bump. Price change

1 - 20 of 38 Posts