TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With coffee

I've been fighting a allergy/sinus thing for a week and a hot cup of joe seems to help me breath a little better, but I can't just stop with 1 cup. So here I am at 8 PM with a pot of Folgers coursing through my veins. No hope for sleep tonight.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I used to drink about 8 pots of coffee a day. Now that I'm what some might consider a lush, I'm down to around 2 or 3; before noon.

Save the decaf for Nancy and get yourself a 12 pack.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
banThis said:
I used to drink about 8 pots of coffee a day. Now that I'm what some might consider a lush, I'm down to around 2 or 3; before noon.

Save the decaf for Nancy and get yourself a 12 pack.
Don't think I havn't considered a shot of whiskey in a cup or two, but I am subject to 24 hour call out right now, and if I do get called its a 99% chance I will be enroute to a Police Station or correctional facility of some sort within 15 minutes.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
just keep it up and skip a few nights of sleep.... by then you wont really be addicted to the caffiene so much as relying on it to keep you going perpetually. then if you stop you will have no problem sleeping

·
Registered
661 Posts
tacotoy said:
just keep it up and skip a few nights of sleep.... by then you wont really be addicted to the caffiene so much as relying on it to keep you going perpetually. then if you stop you will have no problem sleeping
Thats the winning advice right there... :D

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
make a rule where you have to masturbate everytime you have a cup of coffee you will either get really good at masturbating or you will get too tired and fall asleep before you can even make a cup of coffee

IM drunk bye bye

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
hawaiianbro said:
make a rule where you have to masturbate everytime you have a cup of coffee you will either get really good at masturbating or you will get too tired and fall asleep before you can even make a cup of coffee

IM drunk bye bye
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hawaiianbro said:

IM drunk bye bye
Yeah that would really help me out, wired, rubbed raw and whole lotta cleanin' to do. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BTW isn't it 8:00 there, starting out early huh??

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
hawaiianbro said:

IM drunk bye bye
Now that I have picked myself up off the floor..That's awesome! :rofl:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
10 Participants
TacoCrazy
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing