TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So TIS is this great website for Toyotas that gives you access to wiring diagrams, service bulletins, factory service manuals, etc. I can download pretty much anything over the next 2 days, because I paid the $15 to do so. I'm a little bitter since I paid back when I started my engine swap, and I didn't quite download EVERYTHING that I needed. So I paid again... But while I have it, is there any Toyota info you're looking for?

Here's the website:
https://techinfo.toyota.com

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Wiring diagrams galore for 98 and/or 99 tacoma/4Runner since I've read they are different from year to year and truck/4Runner... and auto vs manual trans. I thought Toyota was smarter than that? Seems like a Ford-thing to switch wiring between years/models.

Dammit... shoulda just built the stupid 22R again.

>>Dan

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm... On yotatech I said I wouldn't download all of the documents for a complete engine swap, but since I've got your diff in my truck...you got it. :D. PM me your email address and everything you can think of that you want and I will start downloading. I have a pretty good idea of what you will need in addition to what you tell me anyway.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And....offer expired.... Dan, just sent your stuff in the knick of time. Too bad for the rest of ya. Dan got a hell of a deal. :D

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Apparently I still have until midnight... Last chance, people!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Apparently I still have until midnight... Last chance, people!
do you have a mac or a pc?

there are apps for the mac (and i am sure the pc as well) that will download entire sites.

might pay off to try to suck that site down to your hard drive. the mac app is called sitesucker. works really well

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have an ALLDATA subscription, I can generally get just about anything for any japanese vehicle

1 - 9 of 9 Posts