TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. i figured i might as well post up an intro even though i've been lurking for a while. I'm Dylan, i drive a 97 4runner, live in Boulder, work at toytec, like to wheel etc etc. I already met Scotty and Russell at MSV/Coney a few weeks ago (btw your rigs are sick:kewl:) and hope to met/wheel with more of you soon

:xrocker:

the mandatory pic of the rig

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
I've seen you a bunch on 36, always going opposite of me.

Generally I'm on the bus, but I have passed you a couple times in my 4runner. Usually flash the peace sign at you, but since my windows are tinted and you are 4 lanes over, I doubt you were able to see.

My runner stands out, silver/black 87 hunk o junk, so if you ever see some lunatic waving at you from one of those, its me. :D

Welcome.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to COTTORA, hope to see you on the trail soon.
Thanks!

I've seen you a bunch on 36, always going opposite of me.

Generally I'm on the bus, but I have passed you a couple times in my 4runner. Usually flash the peace sign at you, but since my windows are tinted and you are 4 lanes over, I doubt you were able to see.

My runner stands out, silver/black 87 hunk o junk, so if you ever see some lunatic waving at you from one of those, its me. :D

Welcome.
Yep :D i'm on 36 every morning and afternoon. i'll keep an eye out for you :)

ive seen that truck a few times around town! glad to finally get to know you arent just some punkass with a runner that never wheels :D
haha yep. i try to wheel as much as i can. never do anything to crazy since its my daily but its not a pavement princess either...its not shiny enough :lmao:

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Welcome...It was nice to meet you at MSV/ coney.

Russell

1 - 8 of 8 Posts