TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.nelsonracingengines.com/videos/natural/nretv572impalahigh.wmv

That thing is soo sweet... except for the interior.

Gorgeous sounding engine, and mated to a 6-speed manual. If I had this thing, I would just cruise around all day listening to that beast echo it's sound off everything around it. Big blocks are soo sweet if you can afford the gas. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
772 Posts
I'm not an Impala fan but it was nice. Whats funny is that car wasn't even his. He was out lighting up the tires in a customer's ride.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
947 Posts
and people wonder why I freak out when I cant fix something and have to take it in to a shop.. Nice damn car.. Daily driver??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,509 Posts
wow! The 572 part didnt regester in my mind until he turned it on...WHOA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,509 Posts
partyman66 said:
http://www.nelsonracingengines.com/videos/natural/nretv572impalahigh.wmv

That thing is soo sweet... except for the interior.

Gorgeous sounding engine, and mated to a 6-speed manual. If I had this thing, I would just cruise around all day listening to that beast echo it's sound off everything around it. Big blocks are soo sweet if you can afford the gas. :D
i think this is one of those instances where a cop would pull you over to see and and ask question about the car instead of give you a ticket!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,903 Posts
jhunter said:
My question? Where are all the people bashing the guy racing the Tahoe in his 4 cyl taco at? This guy has 2000 hp on city streets, had to be at 100 in that one vid.

Nice cars, here is the link to more

http://www.nelsonracingengines.com/
I think that the difference is that this guy CLEARLY knows exactly what the fuck he is doing.

He looked like he had things firmly under control to me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
947 Posts
fast frank said:
I think that the difference is that this guy CLEARLY knows exactly what the fuck he is doing.

He looked like he had things firmly under control to me.
Kind of a joke, but if you CLEARLY do not know how to handle 150 hp in a 4X4 truck, then you do not even need to be on the road. I dont even think the 4cyl will hit 100. This guy was there in 3 seconds. He did look to be in control, but still should be kept to the track.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
414 Posts
jhunter said:
Kind of a joke, but if you CLEARLY do not know how to handle 150 hp in a 4X4 truck, then you do not even need to be on the road. I dont even think the 4cyl will hit 100. This guy was there in 3 seconds. He did look to be in control, but still should be kept to the track.

Agreed.

*Also, the car was tuned down to only 1,000hp, so it was TWICE as safe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,320 Posts
Bad Ass car...that was a perfect specimen of my dream car. As far as the cops pulling you over just to check the car out. That is the coolest feeling. Ive had it happen several times in my '74 Nova w/ 383 stroker engine (great sounding engine). You see the the red & blue lights and think "shit" then the officer says "whatcha got under the hood", pretty cool...
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
7 Participants
my2coma
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing
Top