TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish I would have never sold it...and I sold it dirt cheap too!!!

I sold it at 200k miles and it still had the original clutch!

·
Split it open-Eat it out!
659 Posts
I rolled my '89 2.5 times doing 75 mph. It was a damn good truck. I got more money from insurance than I paid for it a year earlier. Gotta love Toyota's resale value.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I miss my 91 regular cab. Sold it b/c of an oil leak that I couldn't afford to fix! Glad I got the Tacoma but still miss the old truck.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Traded in my 89 for my current 02. Keep tellin the wife I should have kept er for a trail rig.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I wish I never let my '88 go too. Didnt have enough money to pay for insurance while going to college. It had 232,000 miles on it. Had to fix the rusted bed once, but everything after/before that went great. I hope she's still on the road and in good hands....

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I sold my 94 in 2003 with 34K on it. I wanted to keep it, but from 98 when I bought my first Tacoma to 03 I put 4K on the truck. 2500 was towing it from VA to TX. The truck was being neglected by non use, it was in such good condition I couldnt bring myself to make it a full time trail rig.
Tim

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
snutty said:
i jsut sold my 00 for a 85 :D

Welcome to the crowd as soon as they started letting all Toys in I went out and got my Runner. Now I wish someone would buy my Tacoma.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Old Yota's!

Icepuck72 said:

I wish mine had a straight frame and the engine wasn't shot(not litteraly, but when a 3.0 gets about 10mpg's, somethings wrong), also my tranny kept F-ing up on me for some reason, oh yeah, it's cause of all the mud I put that bitch thru, LOL!!!

·
always a Toyota lover at heart
1,114 Posts
what up, Bones?
how are things in KC?
we def have to wheel this next year together
how bout going out to AZ with some of us Chicago boys
for AZROCKS!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dont feel bad I did the some what the same here. I owned a 91 Toy 4x4 no power steer, no radio, and vinyl floor and bench seat. I trade it in a 93 x-tra cab till 130,000 miles. Then, I sinned I trade it for a S-10 Blazer. Yes it was quite a piece. Hopefully I can save my soul on the 92 I just bought!

Dan

·
Registered
95 Posts
Icepuck72 said:

me too, the tacoma has been nothing but a money pit. 200k and it ran like new, unlike the taco thats already on its second motor!

edit: mine was an '89 too

1 - 16 of 16 Posts