TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so if you are available and in need of some extra $$$$ let me know. doing landscaping work. 11 residential properties. nothing to serious.

let me know

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
for some reason I knew this was your post when I saw it on the ttora homepage.

·
Registered
435 Posts
so if you are available and in need of some extra $$$$ let me know. doing landscaping work. 11 residential properties. nothing to serious.

let me know
Dang Dude! I'd have thought there would have been someone looking for a way to make money. Guess its that whole "w-o-r-k is a four letter word" thing :dunno:

·
Registered
992 Posts
the drive from montgomery,AL def would not be worth the money. or i woulda jumped on this

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
i would but im already working then im working when i get home

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
looks like im working alone and till 9 again today unless someone can come in. come on all you unemployed peeps..... im really in need of someone today

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
call me if you can bc i wont be able to check here. heading into work now to do some work on my trailer and mowers before i start the day

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Wow U can't even get some Hispanic help in town?:eek: That's sad. Hell boy its just grass. Mow it & take all the $ yourself.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow U can't even get some Hispanic help in town?:eek: That's sad. Hell boy its just grass. Mow it & take all the $ yourself.
if it was any other day i would get a mexican lol.... just on my home owner day i have to be real meticulous and want some one that knows their ass from their elbows when it comes to landscaping lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts