TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need an OEM Tacoma rim(2004 TRD)

I was out playing last night and I banged one of my rims up pretty good. Does anyone have a rim that is in like new condition that want to sell?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Mummer43 said:
I was out playing last night and I banged one of my rims up pretty good. Does anyone have a rim that is in like new condition that want to sell?

i have one i'll let go for $50. last time i looked there was a small part where the paint came off due to something dripping on it. for $150 you can have that one rim and 4 extra rims and tires.

johnny

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have any that don't have any scratches or marks? I'm not much into 4 wheeling and I'm really anal about my truck. I have a 2004 Xtra cab TRD.

·
Smoked Out!
1,869 Posts
Mummer43 said:
Do you have any that don't have any scratches or marks? I'm not much into 4 wheeling and I'm really anal about my truck. I have a 2004 Xtra cab TRD.

Have you looked into getting that one repaired? Some wheel shops repair them for less than it would cost to buy new ones. only they could tell you if it is possible to repair that one.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Mummer43 said:

i have two that doesn't have any marks. but those two is part of the set of four.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
chopaholic said:
i have two that doesn't have any marks. but those two is part of the set of four.
What year is the truck they are off? I guess you don't want to sell a good one to me.

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
Mummer43 said:
What year is the truck they are off? I guess you don't want to sell a good one to me.
Where are you located
I have one in great shape with center cap

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
grillmasterp said:
Where are you located
I have one in great shape with center cap
I'm in Pottsville, PA. The Zip code is 17901.

Does it have any dings or scratches? Got any pics?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Mummer43 said:

Steel? wanna do a trade 2 steels in good condition for your spare and tire? You will have to wait a week, maybe two while my new wheels come in and i get lifted....

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
Mummer43 said:
I'm in Pottsville, PA. The Zip code is 17901.

Does it have any dings or scratches? Got any pics?
sent you a PM

1 - 10 of 10 Posts