TTORA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in more ways than this....but for now, its about my springs.

so i just realized, i had to order front bushings for my OME springs i got from wheelers. i got the rear ones, but for some reason, brain-farted on the fronts. so my question is.....how the hell do i get the stock ones out and use em in the OME's?

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Waste of time, I'm surprised Jason didn't offer you the front bushings when you placed the order. Must have called him at 5:00 on a thursday :)

·
Going John Galt
37,497 Posts
hammerdown said:
in more ways than this....but for now, its about my springs.

so i just realized, i had to order front bushings for my OME springs i got from wheelers. i got the rear ones, but for some reason, brain-farted on the fronts. so my question is.....how the hell do i get the stock ones out and use em in the OME's?
bushings for front OME coils?? hmm, get them from the same place that sells muffler bearings?

ah...front bushings for rear springs... :rolleyes:

yea, how the hell did you NOT get them with the springs? LOL

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mojavegold said:
Waste of time, I'm surprised Jason didn't offer you the front bushings when you placed the order. Must have called him at 5:00 on a thursday :)
i was a little suprised too....not that its his fault.
hytenor said:
bushings for front OME coils?? hmm, get them from the same place that sells muffler bearings?

ah...front bushings for rear springs... :rolleyes:

yea, how the hell did you NOT get them with the springs? LOL
the order page has the stuff listed, but doesnt really make it clear you need em. i had talked to shannon a couple weeks earlier about them and he mentioned the bushings...thats the only reason i had the forethought to get the rears. i guess i just assumed all the bushings came in one package, like energy suspension does.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.